Friday, August 3, 2007

Nice Day

This is my second times that I do the journal in this blog . Before the mid - term exam . You gave me to did the journal in A4 paper but I most like to do in blog because it easy to edit if I use a wrong word or sentence . When I did the journal in A4 paper . I must to draft my opinion in other paper that it was very complicate for me and it look not good when I used a correction pen . Another one reason is I can decorate the blog such as use a picture , music or video clip .

By the way , yesterday I have class on 8 o'clock and I have English 2 class on 2 P.M. but I maked up class at the morning section because I have nothing to do and I don't want to wait 4 hours . After class finished , I went to eat lunch at Pad Lom Dang not far from S building . That is my first time for me to eat at here . I ordered rice with green beef curry . It taste was very delicious . I think you should to try . I guarantee you will like it .

After that , I got on a bus to go to Digital Planet at Sri Worrajak Building to buy classical music CD . There are many rare CD and many kinds of music at there such as opera , jazz , classical and pop . I bought 5 CDs such as Vivaldi : 4 seasons , Bruch : Schottische fantasie and Beethoven piano concerto . 140 Baht per disc . It was cheap because it was a copy disc . I have not rich for buy a real disc because it cost is very very high for me about 500 Baht per disc .

In fact , I have another one law class on 5 P.M. that is Principles of legal profession but I decided to absent because this subject is very boring . This subject taught about a moral of a good lawyer . A teacher would assume a situation and ask students about a lawyer's behavior . She would ask that a lawyer should to cheat his client for his high wage or not and why . Every students have to answer her . If who was not answer her question , she would minus a point that affect for our grade in the final exam . On 5.30 P.M. my friend called to me that a teacher cancel class that make me feel very happy and I thought this is my lucky day .

No comments: