Thursday, February 22, 2007

Last post

The time is pass very rapidly . This is my last post for English I . I will told you everything in my heart about English I class , my new friends , my feeling and you A. Jasper .

First time of the class . I and Rupkwan went in the class . A door was open before . I saw Ruth and Pop in the class . After that , other people came in the class . The room was silent because we didn't know each other before . About 30 minutes pass . Still not a teacher came in . I thought it strange maybe cancel class today . Not long after , Mr.Clayton came in the class and told us cancel class today because you was sick and Mr.Clayton pointed a short note at the door . Nobody notice a short note . Next day , you came in the class . I look at you and think you must very scold surely but I thought wrong . In fact you are joke .

At this class , I known many new friends such as Paint , Air , Net , Sa , Eu , P.Bandit and every people . They are my good friends . They helped to advised me when I don't understand what are you say and when I couldn't answer the homework except Kannit haha haha haha .

P. Bandit is my senior . He is very joke , funny and joyful . I think he is a colorful of the class . He like to tease his friends that make me felt relaxing . And he can advise me about law . He is smart mor than I think .

About 4 or 5 months that I learnt with you in English I class . Sometime I felt great , enjoyable and relax but in sometime I felt fear and stress very much . Especially at the time that I must presentation in front of the class . At that time , the room was silent . Nobody talk or did anything . When you called my name and my partner to presentation . My heart started beating . Rupkwan she was my partner . She started to talk and I wrote the headline and legal terms on the blackboard . When she talk finished . I received a microphone from her and talk . When I started to talk my hands and my voice was shaking because every people in the class look at me . It make me excited . I forgot everything that I prepare to talk that make me got low mark .

Finally , I want to thank you for everything that you taught me and I'm very glad to know you and every people in the class . See you and every people next semester in English II no English I . Bye bye .

No comments: