Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Exciting

Yesterday , I felt very stress and worry and I sleepless on Sunday night because I would know a result of mid - term exam in this day . I worried that I would get low marks that are affect to my total grade . After I finished from law class about 12.20 o'clock . I walked down from C building to S building . In front of the building I met Kannit ( a spicy man ) and he told me that grade release already that make me very exciting to know .

At 14.00 o'clock . I reached in class . I saw a pile of exam paper and C or D on it . When you called my name . My heart was beating and my hands was shook . I was very happy when I saw my exam paper . My marks are better more than I think . On the exam day I was very headache . The air conditioning blew at me directly all the time . I wrote slowly . My hands was numb and pale in cold . When I reached at home , I had a fever . I swallowed 2 pills of aspirin and goes to bed .

No comments: