Saturday, August 25, 2007

Modern life

Nowadays , The world is develope so very fast . There are many things that made our lifes was comfortable such as sky train , computer , mobile phone and a lot . Nobody deny to use them because they can make your life happy . In the past , when I did a report , I must to wrote in the paper by my hand writing . Afterwards , I used a typewriter . In this time , I can use a computer and I can find out information that I want to know from the internet . And I could do my homework in a computer such as this blog .

Last Saturday , I leave my home at 11 o’clock . I went to Pantip Plaza with my mother and my brother by taxi . That was my second time for me to went there .You can find and buy every technology goods and equipment at here such as computer , ipod or game . But the most important , you must to check carefully because something was not a genuine goods . The sellers copied them because they want to get more profit .

Most of copy goods came from China . I think that the people who bought a copy goods was very stupid because the copy goods created from low quality material . And it spoil very easy .

On that day , There are hp booth at the first floor . Most of their goods are printer and computer note book . My brother ask a salesman about the qualification of a computer note book . Finally , he decided to bought it . A product code is DV 2518 TX . It cost is 42,900 . And a little bit gifts such as solf case , mouse , bag and handy drive .

My brother wanted to by a computer note book because he learn in a faculty of computer management and it easy to carry to every place that you want to play . He want to use it to do his homework . He can use many computer programs such as Photo shop and Dream weaver .

For me , I wanted to buy ipod U2 . On this time , I used a mini disc player . My father bought it to me when I was 14 years old but I don’t like it because it was inconvenient . I must to change the disc frequently . Ipod U2 can watch a video , save a pictures , play game and listen the music . It cost is very very high . It very hard for me to decide to buy it . I used many years to save my money . And I should be sad if I loss them .

No comments: