Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy

On Thursday , my class started on 8 o’clock . It is the law of insurance class . I don’t like this subject a lot because I must to woke up very early . And a teacher taught very boring . She spoke like a robot . She could not make students to pay attention to her . Sometimes , if I sleepy . I would walked behide the class and sleep , maybe read cartoon or listened the music . My friend learnt with her before on last semester and he told me a teacher is very kind in class . She never scold the students in class but on the exam . She gave the exam question very very hard . And she very strict to check the exam paper . Many of my friends failed this subject . But I hope that I will not be like them .

After class finished , I maked up your class and I very excited because I would receive the quiz paper . When I got it . I was very happy and satisfied about my scores . It is better more than I think . On the quiz day , you looked at my paper and told me that “ too short is not good ” that maked me feel very worried and I tried to think and wrote but the time was losed .

When the class finished , my mobile phone was rang . I very happy when I looked at the mobile screen . My friends called to me . They came to Hua Mak campas to learn Business Ethics Seminar . They study in the faculty of art ( French and Chinese) . So long ago , I didn’t met them . I very think of them . There are many stories that I want to talk with them . I could talked with them every stories .When I faced the problem that maked me sad and disappointed . They always helped me to solve the problem and encouraged me . They are honest , helpful and sincere with every people . They is my close friend and my best friend .

Then they persuaded me to eat lunch with them . I said yes instantly . We went to The Mall Bangkapi by mini red bus in front of the university . The weather is so hot and I felt a little bit headache . I went inside rapidly . The air conditioning maked me feel better . After that , we went to ate pizza and ending with ice cream . We ate deliciously and talked all the time . We departed to came back home at 4 P.M. That is another one nice day for me . I hope that I will meet them once again in soon .

No comments: