Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007 to 2008



On December 31 , 2007 I didn't go anywhere . I always lived at home with by mother and my father to watched a television , searched the Internet and cleaned my home . On that day , my old friend persuaded me to go to Central World Plaza with him and my others friend to join in new year celebration but I refused to go with him because I afraid that the terrorist would break a peace like last year ago . I thought it is not safe for me and another one reason is there was a lot of people at there . It was very confusion . I decided to spent that special times with my family . On midnight , I tried to send the message to my friends to say happy new year to them but I could not do it because the phone network was fail . So , I choosed to say happy new year to my friend on the MSN . After I finished send many messages , I was very sleepy and then went to my bed .

When I woke up in the morning on first day of 2008 , I felt fresh and happy . The sky was clear and the sunlight passed through the window and shined at my face . After that , I walked to downstairs . When my father saw me , he told me to take a bath because we would go to Nontaburi province to visited my relatives and ate lunch together . We drove a car to ate lunch at Chinese restaurant but I forgot the name of it . We ordered many kinds of food . Most of them was my favorite food such as a Peking duck ( roasted duck eat with vegetable and sweet sauce ) , dim sum and fried prawn salad . After that , we departed to came back home .

One day later , something was happened and make every Thai people feel sad about it . An only one sister of our king was died on her age 84 . She was a devoted person . She established many good foundations to make Thai people 's life better such as education and standard of living . It was not strange why Thai people love her . Nevertheless , my our life must be continue .

For me , there are good and bad things was happened in my life on this year . The good thing was about my midterm - exam 's grade . It was better than I thought and I very satisfied . The bad thing I can't tell you . I will try to make it clear in soon . Finally on the occasion of new year 2008 . I will improve myself . I will pay attention in class , to read the books ( I will try ) and honest to myself , my parent and my friend .

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Well, I sounds like you started your year OK!