Friday, December 7, 2007

Sleepy


Yesterday , I was very sleepy because I did your homework ( Blog ) since 9 P.M. - 11.30 P.M. . Everytimes , I did the blog with my intentionally . I spent 2 - 2.30 hours to do it because I think it will make my grade better . And It could help to improve my typing skill . And another one reason that made me feel sleepy was at that night , in my village . There was a terrible situation . Not far from my home , the fire burnt up at the plastic factory that ownd by my friend's family . My neighbor rang the bell many times . I woke up with startle and confused . I heard the sound of a siren near my house . My mother and I walked hurry to the first floor . My neighbor shout " Burn up , Burn up " . I looked outside , the fire burnt so high . The sky became red and a lot of smoke . The 4 fire - engines concentrated to squirt water into a factory . My mother told me to prepare a necessary things . But I at that time , I only though that money is the most important .

Very good luck 30 minutes later the fire burnt off . I walked to in front of my home Many people talked about the cause of fire burnt . They presumed that an electric panel was lose . After that , my mother called me to take a bath . My class started on 8 o'clock . The times passed very slowly . I felt a little bit headache . After class finished , I went to buy 2 pills of aspirin and ate it . I felt better quietly and walked to learn a family law at D41 . On that day , I absented your class because I might to do something before the mid - term exam . I went to a Brahma temple at Sirom road to redeem a vow to a god . Last semaster , I had make a vow to a god about my grade . I vowed that if I get a good grade I will come back again to thank humbly . The result was 3.54 . It made me feel very happy and my mother proud in me a lot .

We left from ABAC on 12 o'clock with my friend . His name is Peerapong ( short man ) . He learnt with you on English I & II and he got A- on English . We got a mini bus to Big C and get on a bus number 115 to Silom road . On the bus , we felt breath - taking because a chauffeur drove very fast . He always cut in front of many people's car . When I got down the bus , I breathe deeply and felt good . Before we came in , we went to buy a sacrifice set . It price 90 bath consisted of banana , coconut , oil , garland , incense and candle . When I stepped in , I felt strange . When I was young . My mother usually led me with her but when I grew up I didn't came here .

When we redeem finished , we depart to came back home . I arrived at home about 5 P.M. . Next , I went to take a bath and eat dinner . Then I picked a book to read . I must to prepare myself for the exam . There are 2 subjects in the mid - term exam that are World Civilization on December 14 ( first day ) and English III . I read only one chapter because I was so tired and very sleepy . so , I decided to go to bed .

End.... -.- See you next year . Bye ... ^.^ Happy New Year A.Jasper .

1 comment:

Jasper said...

A plastic factory? That must have been a very chemical fire! Toxic indeed! I am glad to hear you didn't get too ill!!