Saturday, December 1, 2007

Shopping at Sunday market

Yesterday , I got up early and I felt so good because I planned to go to Sunday market for shopping . When I leave my home , I looked up at the sky . It look so very nice , bright , fresh air and a little bit cool wind . I walked to the bus station with my cheerfully . I got up to bus number 138 . It would stop opposite at JJ Mall . After that , I decided to come in JJ Mall . That was my first time to came in there . There are many interesting products here such as furniture , clothes , toy and food .

Then I went to eat breakfast at Yum Sab resturant . I ordered Yam Mama and a glass of ice coffee ( Yum in Thai mean sour salad and Mama is a semifinished noodles ) . It taste was not good . It was too sour and very spicy . My mouth was red slowly and a little bit tears in my eyes . I think this is my last time to eat at here . Next , I walked slowly to look many interesting products . I saw very nice woolen coat . I walked directly into the shop and asked a shop owner How much ? He said .........Hmm.....I give you 3,500 baht . When he replyed , I smiled to him , said thank you very much and walked out . It is very very expensive .

After that , I walked to Sunday market . It is close JJ Mall . Most of products is an animal such as dog , fish , bird and aquatic plant . But sometimes would have snake and wild animals . My real objective was to buy some aquatic plants to add them into my tank because There are only 5 or 6 types of aquatic plant in it that I thought it is too little . My favorite aquatic plant shop name is Pranee . I like this shop because There are many kinds of aquatic plant and moss . But the important thing is a cost . It cheaper than others shop . I bought many kinds of moss such as Brazilian moss , Star moss and Christmas moss . The total cost was 400 baht . Before I walked out . I saw a lot of dwarf shrimps in the tanks . There are many colors such as red , blue and green . It was very cute . And I fell in love with them . So , I decided to buy six of them . It cost 200 baht .

Then I walked to another shop name All fish . This shop had variety products . You can buy everything for your fish tank at here . There are many kinds of rare fish , aquatic plant and the equipment . I bought a small log and mini stone to decorate my fish tank . 3 hours later I felt hungry again ( This is the reason why I have a good shape like this -_- ) . This shop has a beautiful location circle around with trees . The food was very delicious . It is the northern food of Thailand known as Kao Soi . It is the fried egg noodles , poured with a coconut cream source and eat with vegetable . Finally , I walked in front of a JJ Mall to wait a bus . I arrived home about 5.30 P.M. . I felt so tire and sleepy . But I could not sleep . I might to set up my fish tank . I set up finished at 1.30 A.M. . After that , took a baht and go to sleep .

No comments: