Saturday, November 3, 2007

Classical music


First of all , I want to say that I'm glad to learn English class with you again . First day of semester 2 , I was very excited for my new English teacher . I thought my new English teacher should be Mr. Clayton or other new teacher . I didn't think before that you would to teach English III to me . When I came in class I saw my new friends . Most of them are the senior . After that , you walked in class . Mr. Kannit and I smile and I said " Yes " . I promise that I will pay attention in class and I will try to be your good student .

By the way , On Tuesday , my first class started at 8 o'clock . It is the world civilization class . I got up at 5.30 o'clock and I felt very sleepy . I don't like to wake up early because it made me feel sleepy and lose my concentration in class . In the class , we were happy . A teacher is kind and friendly but she talked so very fast . She is Thai , her name is Soontriya . After that , I walked to C building to learn Criminal Law III . I hate Criminal Law a lot because it is very very hard and a lot of sections .


In the evening , I had an appointment with my relative . She is an editor of Ulife magazine . She got 2 free concert tickets from her boss and she persuaded me to look the concert with her because she know I like a classical music . She appointed me at Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre on 6 P.M. but she came late about 30 minutes . Then we got the underground train to the Thailand Cultural Centre . The concert started on 6.30 P.M. at the main hall . This band name is Euodia ensemble . They came from Japan . In the band consist of 1 soprano 1 bary tone 1 clarinet 1 cello 1 viola 1 piano and 2 violins . When I arrived the hall . A receptionist opened the door . The lookers looked at me . At that time , I felt ashamed and I wanted to apologize them because I disturbed them . During the performance , I felt good and relaxed . That is my first time for me to looked the live concert . After the concert finished , we went to eat dinner and then we departed to came back home .

Many people said that listen a classical music can help to develop the brain to thinking and remembering . I think I agree with this opinion because when I listened a classical music I would feel relax and good mood . And I felt that I had a new good idea after I listen a classical music . I think you should try to listen it . I confirm you will like it .

No comments: