Sunday, September 9, 2007

Time to say goodbye


A.Jasper , I just known today that this week for the last post in blog and I feel so sad . Mr.Kannit called to told me but I don’t know before . I think you forgot .You didn’t tell the students section 884 that this week is the last week to do the last blog . First time , I plan to do my last post on next week about you only . But it was failed . There are many things that I want to tell you .

I learnt with you since I was studied in English I . First time that I met you in class . I I thought you are serious but I thought wrong . In fact you are very kind and happy mood . You like to say joking in class that made every students enjoy to learn with you . Another one problem is I didn’t understand what you say . Your accent is very strange . But for this time , I familiar your accent already . I understand 90% what you said . Many times we made you angry because we talked in Thai . I want to say sorry . I know you try to help us to improve English skills . But it very hard to change the innate character of Thai students .

A.Jasper you are very good teacher , deligent , fairness and good remember . You could remember every students’s name . Some student hardly like you because you are strict and gave them and me a lot of home work . But I think it is good . It can develope my English skills such as a blog can improve my thinking and typing skill and presentation help to improved my speaking skill . When I am free , I like to readed other students’re blog . It was fun and got a knowledge .

Finally , I want to say that I am very glad to learn with you . I feel you are my brother or maybe father ( If you want …..Ha ha ha ) And I want to say thank you for everything that you did for us . If you meet me outside the class . Please also say hello with me . You are one of my great teacher in my life . I will never forget you . Take care yourself and don’t smoking too much . It is not good for your healt . Bye bye …. See you .

OH!!! The important thing . I think I should pass English II . Give me a good grade …..please jub jub .

4 comments:

Jasper said...

Maybe I did forget. Sorry about that. But don't worry. I am still checking all blogs and will treat everybody fairly...
Strange accent huh? I'd say American with a twist, but I can understand it might need some getting used too.
I am glad you enjoyed my teaching.
Yes I'd like to be strict, but fair. I am glad you are OK with it.
I think your grade will be OK.
See you on at 14:00!

Pom said...

Thank you for my wood court grade . I am very happy about it .

areeya_gib said...

hi! Namwhan

Intentded to review the books na

miss ja.

areeya_gib said...

Tried to read Pommy

Comment missed.555

Your 's diary is well