Saturday, November 10, 2007

Boring class

On Friday , I had an extra class at 9.30 o'clock that was Ethic Seminars class . But I was very bad luck . I woke up late because I setting alarm clock in my mobile phone but a battery was used up . I looked at a clock it was 8 o'clock . After that , I hurried took a bath and leave home . I got on a bus to Central Rama II to get a van to Big C Ramkhamhang . In the van , I pop up thought that this class must to wear a full uniform but I forgot my necktie on the table at my home . I think that day was my very bad day for me . Then I called to my friend . His name is Benz . He stay at ABAC condominium to borrow his necktie . When I arrived at ABAC it was 9.40 o'clock . I run hurried to ABAC to get a necktie and ran back to the Auditorium room . My close was wet with sweat and I was gasp for breath .

In the class , There was not much more students in class . There are about 100 or 150 students in class . I think many of student didn't know because may be , they were not pay attention to look the announcement on the blackboard . Including with that is the first section of Ethic Seminar class at Hua Mak campus . For students who absent class on that day . They must to make up a new class to the others section that it was complicate and waste the time .

For the lesson , we learnt about the human's rosponsibilities such as every people must to responsible for your action and must to solve the problem that was occurred from them or help others people to solve the problem such as when I broke the law I must be punish or when I drank a Pepsi can finished . I must to throwed a can awayinto a dustbin . At the last time of class , the teachers gave us a question paper . In a paper , there are a case study . But each student would get a different case study . For my case study is about a woman who want to join in the beauty contest . But she had a problem about her breast . She thought her breast was flat and it may be an obstacle for her . So , she went to meet a doctor . She want to have a plastic surgery but a doctor told her that it was dangerous . But she insisted to have a surgery . Finally , she felt pain in her breast because the silicone was leak and she may have a breast cancer . The question ask that a doctor is guilty or not and Why ?

After class finished , I went to eat lunch with Kannit ( a clever student ) . Next , we went to Ramkhamhang book center to buy a revenue code and others interesting book . Finally , we walked to Ramkhumhang's clock tower to come back home . When I reached at home , I felt headache . So , I went to take a bath , ate 2 pills of aspirin and went to sleep . Finished for boring day . Hour..............h so tired .

No comments: