Friday, January 26, 2007

myself in some part

My name is Nattapong Arkhompat . You can call me Pom . My old friends like to call me Mon (Doreamon) . I'm 18 years old . My birthday is March 7 , 1988 . I'm a fat man because I eat too much . I can eat everytime . I like to eat cake , ice cream , cookies and chocolate . When I feel tried or stress , I always eat these thing . It could make me feel better and delightedly . Fujiya is my favourite cake shop . There are many kinds of cake such as cheese cake , fruit cake and chocolate cake .

Nowadays , I live with my mother , my father and 2 brothers . I'm a youngest . My brothers is a twin . They older than me 2 years . They like to play football and computer game together but I don't like it . Everyday I get up at 5.30 o'clock to go to the university . I go to the university by van . Mostly my first class will start at 8 o'clock and my last class finish at 17.00 o' clock . I arrived home about 18.00 o'clock .

I'm study at Assumption university in the faculty of law . I'm a first year student . I choose to study in the faculty of law because , First , I think this faculty is very interesting and challenging because the student who choose to study in this faculty must hardworking and good memory . They must to read many thick books and memorize the law code that must use in the exam . Furthermore , law student must know to think , to write , to speak and to analyse because all of these is the main aim of law .

Second . I don't want to see every people in this world take advantage from other people . At present , the world was change . Many people in the world were selfish . They only want to seek them benefit . They did't considerate to other people such as people who was deforestation . They want the forest area to build their home and hotel that make a flood problem . Including the people who killed the wild animals to get leather , horn or tusk that destroy the ecosystem in the nature . Many kinds of wind animal were extincted . So , I think that I will use the legal to get rid of these people .

Thrid , I want to practice to think and speak because I’m low confidence and I’m very shy . I felt fear when I speak in front of a lot of people such as when I presentation in the class , I’m very exciting . When I spoke my face was red , my hand and my voice were shook . And I would forgot everything that I prepare to speak .

Finally , I think that I’m very good luck to study in this faculty . I’m very happy. I had meet many good friends at here .

1 comment:

KisZ said...

Ha Ha Ha fat indeed! and you're shy? I've never know before.