Sunday, December 24, 2006

My fish


24 / 12 / 2006

Fish is my favourite animal . I like fish because it was beautiful and calmly . I don't like dog , cat or other animal because it smell bad . When I feel stress from study . I would like to look my fish in the aquarium always . It make me feel relax and happy . I have 3 aquariums and many kind of fish in my house , such as angelfish , discus , neon tetras and guppy .


I like angelfish mostly because it is beautiful , colorful and very fantastic . It shape is flat look like a paper . The natural home of angelfish is the Amazon River . The original species of angelfish is Altum or Giant angel . In Thailand it cost is very high about 2,000 - 5,000 bath per pair because it rare and hard to breed .

I have 3 species angelfish , such as Gold Pearl Scale ( red eyes ) , Black Zebra Tiger and White Platinum . All of this I bought from JJ market . It cost about 100 - 300 baht per pair . Angelfish can available in general fish store . The cost will cheap or expensive depend on each species .

This is my fish .


Angelfish like to live in PH about 6.5 of water , 26 degrees of a temperature , clean water and need lot of oxygen . So , I must change water and clean the aquarium everyweek . If I don't change water , fish maybe sick or finally die . The aquarium that suitable for angelfish must large at least 29 gallons and at least 18 inchs deep and should have a filter also .

Angelfish do very well in a group with 6 or more but should not least than 3 because the strongest one will make the others miserable . Angelfish compatible with other fish , such as neon tetras , herlequin rasbora and zebra danio . But you must consider your fish size and characteristic also because your anglefish maybe eat small fish if it hungry .

Angelfish can eat fresh food , pellet food and freeze food . For me , I gave pellet food alternate with blood worms freeze to it . I feed it 2 times per day . 1 time in the morning before I go to university and 1 time after I come back home . Angefish can grow very fast if you rear in large aquarium , chang water frequently and feed with fresh food , such as blood worms and mosquito larva . It can grow to be 12 inchs or more and live for at least 10 years .

Besides my angelfish , I have betta or fightingfish but I will show you next chance .

1 comment:

KisZ said...

Is your house is an aquarium? Fantastic! Can I go to your house if I have a free time?